Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Triggerman's Daily Top 20 @ 12

He's back!
Because the listeners clamored for it.. you demanded it.. you've got it!
Local radio's iconic DJ The Triggerman is back riding the airwaves on Campus 99.5,
hosting the longest-running, most popular daily hit countdown in the Philippines and Asia,
The Top 20 @ 12! Get your daily dose of the most requested, most popular hits in the land,
daily 11am-1pm. And don't forget the week's hottest hits by your votes on the Weekend Top 20, every Friday night at 10pm-12mn.
And remember, it's not a hit, 'til it's a hit on the Top 20 @ 12!
You asked for him.. you've got him!
Catch the Triggerman on the Daily Top 20 @ 12 and the weekend Top 20, on the #1 Hit Music Station in Metro Manila, Campus 99.5!

4 Comments:

Blogger forg/jecoup said...

I'm glad he is back =D

7:24 PM  
Blogger France Olanda said...

Hello, Jimmy Jam should be announced The Triggerman was the station manager of this station and I can tuned in to Campus 99.5 for the Top 20 at 12 and Weekend Top 20. Don't worry I will send those request for the YM and I will can tune in the radio!

2:27 PM  
Blogger KIXX said...

Oh wow he's still doing that thing. I miss taking those calls when it was still the top 8 at 8.

Hey Jimmy Jam! I hope you still remember me. I still have that B.J. record :P

Give my regards to MC!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Bert said...

So glad he's still there.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home