Monday, March 31, 2008

POLL : What's a good name for my radio show?

Greetings guys!
Need your help.. what's a good name for my radio show?
This is not an official poll or some such, just an uhm err.. opinion poll, of sorts.
Simply select from the two choices below.
Your opinion is most valuable and welcome.

Jimmy's Jam
or
The Big Bad Jam Session

I know they sorta-kinda-mejo suck, but those are the two I'm throwing in.
But of course, if you have other name suggestions, hey, feel free.. I'm all ears!
Thanks guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger Author said...

hi there

I think i'd go for jimmy's jam. it's memorable. the second option is just too lengthy.

10:12 AM  
Blogger forg/jecoup said...

Jimmy's Jam

1:21 AM  
Blogger Niko Batallones said...

The second. Hindi kaya masyadong, err, "self-centered" (to borrow a Brewrats term) yung first? :D

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home