Sunday, March 23, 2008

T minus 30 and counting

Happy Easter everyone!
Hallelujah, the good Lord has risen.
In about 32 minutes, so shall Campus Radio.
I'm already here at the station, together with John Hendrix.
Soon, we shall be joined by the others. Jaybee, who'll be joining John onboard,
most prolly with Joe Spinner in tow. Braggy will most likely breeze in later in the day in his usual dazed, not-a-care-in-the-world fashion. Me, I'm here early coz I haven't gone home yet since yesterday. It's been a loooong day and night, and I'm looking forward to my bed.. as well as going onboard, too. That comes later tonight, but first, maybe some breakfast.
Time's ticking and I can't believe this is really happening.. once again, to everyone who's been so supportive of Campus Radio over the years, through the good times and bad, its brightest
moments and through the dark ages, we thank you all!
God bless and Happy Easter.
Long live Campus Radio.

2 Comments:

Blogger forg/jecoup said...

I was really laughing when you played that the dance tune then you and John cut it off and said THAT WAS A NIGHTMARE

welcome back guys! I woke up early to listen to the historic moment

Long Live Campus Radio/FM

12:05 PM  
Blogger Niko Batallones said...

Hahaha. I was awake early too. How did that song go? Hahaha.

Again, I wasn't a fan, but I'll continue following. Good luck with this!

Your "jilted girlfriend",
Niko

(Wait, I don't wanna be called that! Hahaha!)

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home