Friday, February 01, 2008

Ay Pod update

After the untimely demise of the 6000+ songs on my iPod, whose mp3 existence
were erroneously deleted, I have been in the painstaking process of repopulating my 80Gb
Vid with rips from my CD collection, from vinyl rips courtesy of Dr. Mike's fantabulous usb turntable (more on the good doctor in another entry), a few pirated gems (ssshhh..) and numerous Limewire downloads, all filtered, EQed and cleaned for maximum listening pleasure.
I am currently up to 5706 songs.
No comprehensive folder population as of now, right now it's just paramihan-at-pakyawan for the moment. Rip 'em all, let God sort them out, so to speak.
For now, the only playlists are:

24K (38 songs)
CLASSIC ROCK (618 songs)
How 'bout a shuffle..
Fool In The Rain - Led Zeppelin
Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
Frankenstein - Edgar Winter Group
Brain Damage - Pink Floyd
We Will Rock You - Queen
Red House - Jimi Hendrix Experience
I'm On Fire - Dwight Twilley
I Can See For Miles - The Who
Doctor Wu - Steely Dan
Ruby Tuesday - The Rolling Stones
Stormy - Santana
Couldn't Get It Right - Climax Blues Band
Need All My Friends - Lynyrd Skynyrd
School's Out - Alice Cooper

DRIVE (81 songs)
JAH (99 songs)
LOCAL (752 songs)

Pagbabalik Ng Kuwago - Anak Bayan
Don't Take Me From Me - Typecast
If - Nelson Del Castillo
Batibot - Alamid
Fraulein - Victor Wood
Ultrasound - Sandwich
Love Letter (From The Heart) - Chad Borja with Kevyn Lettau
Kapayapaan - Tropical Depression
Absolute 0 - Put3Ska
Huwag Mo Nang Itanong - Mymp
F.U. - Bamboo
Hi! - True Faith
Annie Batungbakal - Ascolto
Huwag Mo Nang Itanong - Eraserheads
Reason Out - The Ambassadors
Telepono - Sugarfree
Blue Kiss - Imago

More to come.
What's sort of delaying me to no end is my penchant to upload album art to every song.
Selecting the corresponding single sleeve for a particular song, in lieu of the album cover
itself, delays me even further.. but hey, that's part of the fun, right?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home