Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Rock Show on RJUR UNDERGROUND RADIO 105.9

I've been doing The Rock Show at RJUR Underground Radio, 105.9mhz on your FM band, for a little over two months now, and it's all good! I started broadcasting sometime late August and it's been fine and dandy, so far. The Sunday programming's rocking, in spite of the erratic signal in the Metro, and I'm getting my fair share of phone-in requests, as well as text messages. For those who wanna tune in, specially from halfway across the world, just click on this, if you happen to be online. And while you're there, you might want to chat with me in real time over YM at undergroundradio105.9@yahoo.com. So there's really no excuse for you not to lock it into Underground Radio 105.9!

R U Listening to U R ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home